Constant velocity drive shaft Constant velocity universal joint is an organization that connects two non-coincident shafts and enables the two shafts to transmit motion at the same angular velocity. It is an important component in the transmission system of a car. Its effect is to transfer the power of the engine from the transmission (differential) to the driving wheels of the car, satisfying the requirements of the outer end of the car's transmission shaft; Wheels; to compensate for the beating of the inner end suspension of the car. Drive the car at high speed.
There are many types of constant velocity universal joints used in cars. Among them, the most used are ball type constant velocity universal joints, three groove type constant velocity universal joints, and inclined raceway constant velocity universal joints. It is mainly an inner ball cage. , Outer spherical cage and half shaft. Because constant velocity universal joints transmit heavy driving torque, with heavy load, the transmission accuracy is high, the demand is great, and it is also a safety part, so its main parts are all made of precision forgings.
Constant velocity joint, English name: cv joint(constant velocity joint)
Constant velocity universal joints are universal joints in which the rotational speed (angular velocity) of the driving shaft and the driven shaft are equal. In front-wheel-drive cars, the front axle is equipped with a constant velocity universal joint drive shaft (drive and steering). The power of a front-wheel drive car must be directly transmitted to the front wheels from the powertrain composed of the engine, transmission and final drive. The front wheel is both a driving wheel and a steering wheel. The deflection point of view during steering is very large, and the maximum can reach more than 400. At this time, the traditional universal universal joint shaft with a small deflection angle cannot be used.
Because, in general, when the deflection angle of the universal joint is large, the rotation speed and torque will fluctuate greatly. Therefore, a constant velocity universal joint drive shaft with a large deflection angle and uniform angular velocity must be used. The principle of constant velocity universal joint is similar to the principle of bevel gear meshing, because the direction of the force transmission point is always on the bisecting plane of the angle between the two shafts, thus ensuring constant velocity motion. The defects of constant velocity universal joints are that the structure is relatively complex, the manufacturing process is fine, and the cost is high, so it cannot completely replace the general universal joints. The appearance of constant velocity joints has greatly promoted the development of front-wheel drive cars and all-wheel drive cars. Constant velocity universal joints for front-wheel drive are divided into two types: fixed at the wheel end and sliding at the differential end. The latter can slide elastically in the axial direction to compensate for changes in axial length.
bj type constant velocity universal joint
1. The constant velocity universal joint assembly is installed between the differential or the end reduction gear and the wheels, and consists of two or one set of constant velocity universal joints, central shaft and other parts that transmit motion and torque.
2. A universal joint in which the output shaft and the input shaft of the constant velocity universal joint transmit motion at an instantaneous angular velocity ratio equal to 1.
3. The center fixed constant velocity joint can only change the constant velocity joint of the operating point of view.
4. Elastic constant velocity universal joints that save energy to change the operating viewpoint and perform elastic sliding motion.
5. The bj type universal joint raceway is elliptical in the radial section, and the steel ball and raceway are four-point touch center fixed constant velocity universal joints.
6. The rf type universal joint raceway is circular in the radial section, and the steel ball and raceway are two-point touch center fixed constant velocity universal joints.
7. The ge-type universal joint three-pin frame is fixed in the outer casing, and the ball ring and the fork shaft installed on the three-pin frame constitute the central fixed constant velocity universal joint of the operating point of view.
8 gi type universal joint tripod frame shell is open, there is a three-ball type universal joint with a compression spring in its cavity.
9. The vl type universal joint steel ball is clamped by a cage with an outer spherical surface at the intersection of the straight raceways on the inner and outer sleeves, and the straight raceways on the inner and outer sleeves are elastic type in which the straight raceways on the inner and outer sleeves are reversely inclined at the axial isometric point. Constant velocity joint.
10 The end closing type universal joint device is a constant velocity universal joint with a solid shaft.
11. The sleeve type universal joint device is a constant velocity universal joint with a hollow shaft.
12. The flange type universal joint device is a constant velocity universal joint with a flange plate with bolt holes.
13. The roulette type universal joint device is the constant velocity universal joint of the roulette with bolt holes.
14. The central shaft is connected to the solid (or hollow) shaft of the constant velocity universal joint on the side of the differential or the end reduction gear and the constant velocity joint on the wheel side to transmit motion and torque.
15. The outer supporting parts of the outer constant velocity universal joint (such as bell-shaped shell or cylindrical shell, three-pin groove shell, three-pin frame shell, etc.).
16. The sealing cover is assembled with the outer sleeve of the constant velocity universal joint and the central shaft to prevent sundries from entering the cavity of the constant velocity universal joint and to store grease sealing parts.
17. Permissible operating point of view The maximum operating point of view of constant velocity universal energy-saving transmission of power. When the hinged point of view of the universal joint exceeds this point of view, the parts of the constant velocity universal joint will interfere.
18. Allowable sliding amount The elastic sliding stroke of the elastic constant velocity universal joint under the allowable operating point of view.
19. Rotating gap The central axis is fixed, and the constant velocity universal joint is rotated without damaging the parts of the constant velocity joint, and the circumferential gap formed when the circumferential direction can rotate to the maximum point of view.
20. The amount of axial movement is the sum of the axial gaps between the constant velocity universal joints or the parts of the assembly under the effect of a certain axial force.
21. The minimum static torsion damage strength is the lower limit of distortion damage when the operating viewpoint of the constant velocity universal joint assembly is 0° and the changing speed is not higher than 6r/min.
22. The maximum outer diameter of the outer sleeve includes the outer diameter of the outer sleeve.
23. The nominal diameter of the central shaft is used to determine the minimum static torsion damage strength and the diameter of the shaft at the point of view of the allowable operation of the constant velocity universal joint, and its value is the median value of the shaft diameter scale.